FIELDS OF APPLICATION OF EJECTOR REFRIGERATION TECHNOLOGIES
The main areas of application of ERM, working on low-boiling working fluids are:
- Comfortable and technological air conditioning systems, and in some cases, refrigeration system operating at moderately low temperatures.
- Factories and plants of chemical, metallurgical, foundry, food and processing industries requiring refrigeration machines small and medium capacity for technological processes and air conditioning.
- Decentralized trigeneration systems for the combined production of electricity, heat and cold, and created on the basis of internal combustion engines and microturbines installations with a single electric power up to 300...500 kW.
- Charge air cooling systems of internal combustion engines and gas turbines.
- Systems for cooling of gas transported in a gas-main pipelines.
- Refrigeration systems, designed to create a comfortable environment in the cabins of trucks, combines, excavators and tractors, as well as in the salons of long-distance buses..
- Cascade and combine compressor/ejector adn absorbtion/ejector refrigeration systems.